Friday, July 24, 2009

happy and safe in NY

Been here 1 hour or so, and Wilson's already filmed me for a commercial online! i will send the link when its up. now they are getting ready to film another one. i think wilson wants to go to a wine and cheese festival on sunday with ' a girl he is dating'. supposedly they got free tickets?

i already ate a real falafel sandwich, but since i bought it at 3 pm, they had run out of the eggplant & falafel combo sandwiches.
its fun to be around here again. i hope things stay that way!

I explained to a woman on the plane that I was going to Morocco, and since she was from New Jersey, she told me about this:
http://www.njskylands.com/clnatirar.htm

its a grogeous property, the most expensive in NJ, and the Royal family owned it for 20 years. maybe Serena and I can drive by it, if its not far away

thats all, just wanted to write.
amo a voi due donne stupende!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.