Monday, July 27, 2009

Good times in NY



Been here a few days, and it is here where I see my international life has led me thus far. A place where anyone can feel at home. It takes a lot of study and travel in order to appreciate what is available here. Serena is here and we exchanged homework: she bought me an italian newspaper and I bought her one in Spanish. And our job is to read them before the weekend comes.

I feel too that I appreciate this city in ways that people born here were not. So far I've been happy here, but Serena is in Florida all this week, and so we have yet to see much except the bus between Bayonne and Astoria, and Wilson's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.