Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brazilian night

I discovered if I put my music videos on here, it makes it easy to find the songs I like later, and get the charging up so I can hear them much more easily.
A little bit of the old, a little bit of the new...



A Felicidade - Ella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbJwkfwm_s

Jose Carioca, a little known Disney character!






Sarah Vaughn, the Smiling Hour from a great album I had in the States, COPACABANA


From one of Sinatra's best albums, he really helped bring bossa nova to the US early on





Awesome version of one of my fav's from the Wonder himself




And my favorite guy, and my favorite song by him



Dont cry now, I've guitar and now we're going to sing...
Dont cry now, I've got a reason for you not to sing, my lost friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.