Monday, February 28, 2011

Updated scheudule




March -- try to start up a Journalism club and a Theatre club

April - Spring camp -- in place of Al Hoceima, now I'm coordinating.... Sefrou spring camp! My first love, here in Morocco, I'll get the chance to spend a week there, hiking, feasting on pomegranates, the fruit salad guy across from the jazz cafe.



May 5-fly to Milan again .... / 6 Sade concert ... / 7-11 Cinque Terre ... / 11th, TURANDOT at La Scala / 12 Fly home to Agadir (it's half the cost of flying to Marrakesh I found)


May 28 -- Shakira at the OLM Festival in Rabat



June -- Paris trip. Maybe Lille for the Fete de la musique, and then on over to the Van Gogh museum?



No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.