Saturday, February 12, 2011

Going back to La Belle Pariiiiis for the last concert of the tour

Sometimes good luck falls at your feet and you trip over it on the way to the next thing on the horizon


Things come when you least expect them -- like the right amount of money and the right amount of time, and my birthday only a month away, and the right info before it's too late.... So I didnt plan on this, but I'll see Shaki again in May AND June. Inshallah! There's still tickets, its a bit arcane -- they're sending mine to my house in Tennessee-- but get one for you and meet me there, June 14 in Paris! OR May 28 in Rabat.




Interesting fact: The new guitarist looks a lot like Wayne Static...
but the real magic happens with Tim Mitchell, the guy back there
in the back. One of the best guitar players/ musical directors in the biz.







No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.