Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Highlighting this for my friends

I put this on my blog already, but it was at the end of a long speech. So here it is again, in case you missed it.


I have two of my best friends here in Morocco that are seeking funding for their worthy projects.

''Today, in the midst of beautiful olive groves and rocky slopes we worked on the basics of wilderness first-aid with our CLIMB team. We have raised over 2/3 of our funds for our project, but we still have a ways to go. See how you can help this group of Moroccan youth climb the tallest mountain in North Africa:


https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=378-146

Thanks to everyone who has already donated! Every little bit helps!''

Anna H. near Taroudant

&
DO YOU ENJOY PLAYING SPORTS? Can you imagine a childhood without sports? DONATE TO MY PROJECT!!! You will be able to help over 250 children in a small town in Morocco. Every lil bit helps!

A Court for Kids | Donate to Volunteer Projects | Peace Corps
Mari Y. down in Tata (one of my favorite areas here in Morocco, and often the last to get assistance from Rabat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.