Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just take me with you, And come downtown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ZsBimsaUc

WoW, awesome new singer. Hindi Zahra's Imik Smik



Listen to the song - then I will explain!


OK? Awesome huh?
It's what everyone here speaks! Tashlheet, one of the two Berber languages.
So here is the translation from another Youtube person:

imik simik = Step By Step

afouss gh afouss = Hand In Hand

wink d winu = Yours In Mine

ira nftou = We Will Leave

lir tssfa tassa inu = When My Liver Is Clear

lir tssfa iwaln inu = When My Sight is Clear

lir tumzt afouss = When You Take My Hand

arar aoui yi dik. = Just take Me With You

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.