Sunday, January 16, 2011

Schedule the next little bit


Hoping to go to Denmark (and environs) before too long

When I first wrote this, or sketched it out rather, I didnt include any of the emotional side of this next year. Certainly, I'm starting to check out as it is -- trying to finish the PC library books and pass them on to people, starting to think about the GRE and when I'll take that, trying to find something meaningful for life back in Tennessee when I get there.

Try to squeeze the last out of this, here, too.


Merzouga -- I'll be here just four weeks from now! Inshallah.
Havent been here since the last time I was in Morocco.


JANUARY - Regional meeting next weekend

FEBRUARY - Apply for a grant for 7 or 8 Morocco murals
Visit Merzouga at the end of the month

MARCH -
Repeat the Agdez bike trip that we did last year

Why's everybody got their hands on their heads? Don't ask me! I'm not (in the blue).

APRIL - Spring camp in EL Hoceima i think


El-Hoceima - Spanish-speaking Morocco

MAY -Sade concert in Milano, plus Lake Como, 5 Terre, Austria and Switzerland more!
IN Morocco, I'll Help the students get ready for their university exams

Cinque Terre

June/July- use the last of my 45 vacation days left, who knows where! I still havent seen Essouaira and I want to visit the Northern European countries, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, up there close to the Artic Circle.

A good movie I recommend! Good director, Julio Medem, and it really shows off the beauty of that party of the world.


JULY - Summer camp in El Jadida, and the last official, important thing I do here. ETA, Five and a half months.

August - September - finish visiting all of the sites in my staj
Finish the 1,000 page books I have on my list: IT in italiano, THE RECOGNITIONS, Proust, Harry Potter (portuguese), A DANCE TO THE MUSIC OF TIME, Infinite Jest again. Haha


OCTOBER - Sara and Beth and Mama and Wilson and ... everybody come @ this time..!!!! Perfect weather, I won't have to check in with Peace Corps, I'll have money, finally, and lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.