Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Morocco Soundtrack

After rain all week there was a double rainbow yesterday afternoon. My group stood there and we took pictures of them as they got stronger and stronger, then we sang Somewhere over the rainbow. Ill put that online when I get the video from Sarah in my group.

But heres other songs that Ive had in mind since arriving here. Every trip needs a great soundtrack.



I sing this song to myself when I finish eating one plate of food and another one immediately comes out. Then at the last bite of that, there comes still a bowl of fruit. Finally theres a piece of cake still waiting in the wings that I must eat. So in my mind I think.... ¨la dec-adenseee¨



Finally I was having a straight edge shave in a barber shop the past week and this singer came on the radio. I asked Yassine who it was and so I dont think this is the same song but its pretty similar by the same singer, an Irazqi man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.