Sunday, September 6, 2009

First steps to registering for the Marathon des Sables


Filled out the form on the DreamChasers website just now!

It felt good to go there and write :

Citizenship, US.
Country of residence currently, Morocco.

Then it felt even better to write :

Fundraising initiative?
Yes . The High Atlas Foundation (in Morocco by ex-Peace Corps volunteers)

Finally it asked :
Describe past MdS experience...

"Completed the XXeme MdS '05.I finished near the end, healthy and with little trouble. Now I want to use the time as a Peace Corps volunteer there to train in the same places and to finish strong and fast, representing the Peace Corps in Morocco."

Now I just have to wait till October to see if I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.