Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Ive been in Morocco 342 days

And used to the stunning beauty, its strange when you get an even more beautiful day.
Only last week, however, did I get my first ever Double-Rainbow-Guy moment.

This isnt the picture of it, but someone else took a picture that gives you an idea of it
But there's a story behind it, but ive got to run now, it's time to break the fast! Sun's almost setting, and i'll go up to the roof again on top of my tower in our mud castle and watch the sun set again, hoping for a repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,

    As of mid sept. I'll be a PCT in YD in Morocco. I am trying to decide if it would be more advantageous to buy an unlocked cellphone/moroccan sim card now, or if it would be better to do it once I get to Morocco. (By advantageous I mean....cheap.) I can't seem to figure it out. I would love a response-- either here, or you can email me, abbyseibel@gmail.com . I would really appreciate it. Thanks! -Abby Seibel

    ReplyDelete

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.