Friday, April 9, 2010

Cous cous day

Well! I've been given 5 minutes notice to leave the cyber. Normally, Friday is the best day to go to the cyber because all over Zagora region noone is at a cyber except me and a couple of others. In the whole region. Why? They all go to the mosque instead. So I can get online and in a matter of minutes I've downloaded hundreds of megabytes of new podcasts, emails, all the good things that normally take forever. So Friday at lunch time is always a happy day, I get an amazing amount of bandwith and then I go home to eat Cous Cous, like all good Muslims do on Friday.

But today is different, there is not the young helper at the cyber but instead the owner. So he said :

"Excusez-moi, Addi, cinq minutes? C'est vendredi."

So I'll have to save my good blog posts for next time. Bsalama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.