Thursday, March 4, 2010

random photos from Facebook with me

Mostly music photos, that's me on the floor





This is something funny from the Admin team that they just emailed me

First winner: KEDAR MANKAD won one year supply or 2 large jars of American Peanut Butter.

On March 16th, we will do a raffle for 5 winners.
On March 30th, we will do a raffle for 5 more winners.


Good luck…
The Admin Team


-------
Great, but one year supply? more like 2 weeks to me!

And this is the song we were singing, minus the rap part
( i havent seen this video yet, so im not sure if it's suitable, but i think its OK. Its the part that goes Chta tata tata in Arabic or Tamazight)



2 comments:

  1. Ben thank you for posting the pictures. I am Marcus' mom and thats the first picture I have seen of him since he's been there. Playing the guitar, thats good. Thank you again so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ben my daughters told me that isn't Marcus... I guess It's been so long since I've seen him, i don't know what he looks like...sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.