Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Congratulations to the new Staj !

The newest Health and Environment volunteers have arrived! yay! 71 of them, even bigger than our group.

Im in the process of writing my Quarter Peace Corps recap. Its just something for me to do for fun and put on here. But I wasnt sure if writing it is premature, because surely Peace Corps isnt 25 percent finish? But now that I see the other group is here, I realize it's true. After this group, 2 more groups arrive, another YD/Business and then another Health and Environment. After that, my replacements will come and I go home. So, yes. One-fourth of the way there! And that's ridiculous, but amazing.

They'll soon be scattered all over the countryside around Ourzazate, and maybe as far away as me. It'd be funny to wake up, go get an omelette at the cafe by the post office and then i see a group of 6 worried looking Americans following anxiously by a peace corps Language teacher.
But I dont think they're coming to my town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.