Monday, January 18, 2010

More photos (from yesterday)




I promise, I have photos of my town. But they aren't shrunken small enought to upload



I was the intrepid one that climbed down into the ditch to take the panoramic photos and they replied by taking a photo of me!






There is an especially good photo where I am getting my hair cut.



I stop the man, le couiffure Mustafa, and I ask him to take a photo, 'because this is the first time I had more hair here (my beard) than here (my head)'. But its on my camera so I need to get it transferred to here, maybe later tonite.?




The last photo is the one and only 'open-up' Christmas present that I had this year! Just got it an hour ago from the post office and I was happy, no customs taxes or anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

**VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE INDEPENDENT OF
PEACE CORPS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT**
This blog is mine alone, and I am responsible for all content.